Your Identity is Safe
Google Analytics collects information anonymously.
Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that helps website owners understand how visitors engage with their website by providing a variety of reports about how visitors interact with their website so that they can improve it.
Google may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and in order to create reports. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Google Analytics reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page.
By using this site you agree to not copy or publish our pictures, text or any other content or media in any manner. We reserve all rights.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
- We do not collect information from visitors of our site or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
- We collect information from you when you enter information on our site in order to be contacted by us.
How do we use your information?
- We may use the information we collect from you to allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
How do we protect your information?
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
- We do use Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- If you turn cookies off, some features on some sites will be disabled, that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
- We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
- We do have Google Analytics turned on for this site. It collects your information anonymously through cookieless tracking with fingerprint.js for our use. You personally cannot be identified by us. We make no claims as to what information Google collects for itself.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
- By emailing us
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
- We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
- It's also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
- We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old. We have no services available to them.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur we will notify you via email within a day.
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.